BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- KLST Digital Weather Update: Sunday January 24th
- KSAN Storm Team Weather Update Sunday January 24, 2021
- Lafayette teen recounts attempt on his life during Grindr date
- LDH confirms COVID-19 outbreak connected to Louisiana Classic wrestling tournament