BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Jail Logs: October 21, 2020
- KLST Morning Forecast: Wednesday, October 21st
- Area Appliance Services named 2020-2021 Outstanding Business
- Wall cruises past district opponent TLCA
- HIGHLIGHTS: Cornerstone Christian dominates Living Rock-Bulverde, remains perfect in district