As the cold front sweeps throughout the Concho Valley we are going to have cooler conditions Friday!
Moderate showers and isolated thunderstorms will be in the picture Friday morning. Skies will clear out in the afternoon hours with highs reaching about 54°.
This weekend will be pleasant with sunny conditions with temperatures back in the upper 60s and 70s. Overnight lows will chill down into the 40s.
A quiet start is expected for Thanksgiving week with high temperatures remaining in the upper 70s.
A weak cold front will move through the region Tuesday night into Wednesday causing slightly cooler conditions
Rain chances could come into the picture for Thanksgiving Day with isolated showers.
Weather models are hinting at a strong system set up for the end of next week that could impact travel for folks heading home after Thanksgiving Day.
More Stories for you
• Bob Phillips announced as featured speaker for 2020 San Angelo Chamber of Commerce Banquet
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The San Angelo Chamber of Commerce announced that Bob Phillips, creature and host of Texas Country…
• Dr. Gary Hodges with the Western Veterinary Hospital talks about Pet Safety for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Dr. Gary Hodges with the Western Veterinary Hospital stops by the KLST studio to tell us about pet safety tips for the…
• Birthday Roll Call for Friday November 22nd, Saturday, November 23rd, and Sunday, November 24th
Good Morning Concho Valley! It’s time for the Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call! Birthdays for Friday, November 22nd,…
• Bus Stop Forecast and Breakfast and Lunch Menus for San Angelo ISD – Friday, November 22nd
Good Morning Concho Valley! KLST Meteorologist Jay Martin has your Bus Stop Forecast. It’s going to be a little on the…
• “Seniors for Seniors” program proves love has no age limit
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The San Angelo Animal Shelter is once again completely full. During “National Adopt a Senior Pet…
• List of city operations that will be affected by Thanksgiving
San Angelo, TX (KLST/KSAN) – Most City offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 28-29, for the Thanksgiving…