Today marks the first day of Meteorological fall, but it is not feeling like it, just not quite yet. Some storms will be possible throughout the Concho Valley for the rest of this week.
Over the next few days, there will be slight chances for isolated showers and thunderstorms across the area. Most of our days will be mostly sunny, and a little cooler with highs in the 90s.
As we look forward to next week, there is a potential that we will see below average temperatures across the area.
More Stories for you
• 11 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• CVHP News: September 2, 2020
This week is National Child Safety Week or Childhood Injury Prevention Week. While this applies to a range of injuries…
• Cowboy Gathering coming up September 11 and 12 at H-E-B Community Center
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The 8th Annual San Angelo Cowboy Gathering will be taking place again this year despite covid-19….
• Deadlines to keep in mind ahead of 2020 election
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The early voting period for the November election will be a week longer this year, starting…
• Double J Meat, Colorado family lease former ranchers lamb plant
Courtesy of The City of San Angelo: San Angelo, Texas- Jay and Jo Hasbrouck and family of Ault, Colorado, and Double…
• City offices closed on Labor Day, trash pickup continues
Courtesty of City of San Angelo: San Angelo, Texas- Most City offices will be closed Monday, Sept. 7, for Labor Day….