For tonight, mostly cloudy and breezy at times with winds out of the south at 5-15 mph, and wind gusts up to 20 mph. Overnight lows will fall to 36-38 degrees.
For tomorrow, there will be a slight chance for rain primarily for the eastern half of the Concho Valley. Cloud will decrease from west to east throughout the day with afternoon highs topping out at 61-63 degrees. Winds will be out of the
Like and Follow on Social Media
More Stories for you
• CVHP News: Friday, December 20, 2019
Join Senora Scott every weekday morning for CVHP News. This will be a webcast letting you know what we’re working on …
• Vet Talk with Dr. Gary Hodges from the Western Veterinary Hospital
Dr. Gary Hodges with the Western Veterinary Hospital stops by the KLST studio to answer some of your pet care questions…
• Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call for Friday, December 20th, Saturday, December 21st, and Sunday, December 22nd
Good morning Concho Valley! It’s time for the Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call! Local Concho Valley Birthdays…
• Producers Livestock Auction Report for Friday, December 20th
Benny Cox with Producers Livestock Auction Company has the latest representative sales from Producers’ last sale of…
• Bus Stop Forecast and SAISD Breakfast and Lunch Menus for Friday, December 20th
Temperatures at drop off will still be cold, however warmer than the last few days, with temperatures in the Low 40s….
• Getting to know your District 11 Candidates: JD Faircloth
JD Faircloth (R) is from Baird, Texas and has always lived in West Texas. He grew up in the agriculture industry then,…