For tonight, partly cloudy skies as low level moisture gradually returns to the area. Overnight lows will fall to 50-52 degrees. Winds will be out of the west southwest at 5-15 mph.
For tomorrow, another unseasonably warm afternoon is expected as compressional warming takes place or better known as pre-frontal warming. Temperatures will soar back to 81-83 degrees and only getting a few degrees away from a record high temperature of 88 degrees. Skies will be mostly sunny and winds will be out of the southwest at 10-15 mph.
Like and Follow on Social Media
More Stories for you
• KLST AM Forecast: Monday, February 17th
A warm start to the morning with most of the Concho Valley in the 50s. Temperatures will warm up to spring-like…
• Producers Livestock Auction Report for Monday, February 17th
Charley Christensen with Producers Livestock Auction Company has the latest local, regional, and national agricultural…
• Out-the-Door Forecast for Monday, February 17th
If you enjoy warm weather, today may be the last day of it for a few days as a cold front will be moving in tonight ….
• Soap-opera star Eric Braeden held book signing at Eggemeyer’s general store
Soap-opera star Eric Braeden from the young and the restless came to San Angelo for a book signing at Eggemeyer’s…
• Murder in Carlsbad: Fleeing suspect apprehended in Erath county
UPDATE: From the Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office — Saturday, February 15, 2020, the Tom Green County Sheriff’s O…
• Rodeo Finals: Sechrist takes the win
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Bryson Sechrist has shown great promise in the world of professional rodeo. Three seasons ago, h…