For tonight, mostly cloudy with a few stray showers to move in from the west. Winds will be out of the west southwest at 5-15 mph with wind gusts up to 20 mph. Overnight lows will fall to 57-59 degrees.
For tomorrow, partly sunny skies will more sunshine for some than others. There will be an elevated fire risk due to low relative humidity (20-25%), winds will be strong out of the west southwest at 15-20 mph with wind gusts approaching up to 40 mph in some spots, and temperatures will top out at 79-81 degrees. A cold front will move into the area late in the evening and temperatures will cool much quicker than this evening.
Like and Follow on Social Media
More Stories for you
• Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call for Tuesday, November 26th
Good Morning Concho Valley! It’s time for the Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call! Local Birthdays celebrated on Tuesday,…
• Peggy Mathias, LPC, Counselor at West Texas Counseling & Guidance
Peggy Mathias with West Texas Counseling and Guidance stops by the KLST Studio to tell us about the upcoming…
• Out-the-Door Forecast for Tuesday, November 26th
Good Morning Concho Valley! KLST Meteorologist Jay Martin has your Out-the-Door Forecast for Tuesday, November 26th….
• Elevated fire risk for the Concho Valley tomorrow afternoon
Elevated Fire Risk Tomorrow Another warm and windy afternoon is expected across the Concho Valley tomorrow. Areas that…
• Prepared holiday meals becoming a popular alternative to cooking
SAN ANGELO, Texas — While people are travelling this holiday season, fewer are actually cooking an entire Thanksgiving…
• National Weather Service reminds holiday travelers to be aware of forecast
SAN ANGELO, TX – According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the days around Thanksgiving tend to…