A few showers starting off the morning. A few thunderstorms for the afternoon with a few flashes of lightning. Temps starting out in the mid 40s and slowly warming up only to 50.
Hi! My name is Jayleigh Pena Constancio and I am in the 5th Grade at Reagan Elementary.
Today is Monday, February 10.
For breakfast we are having Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Cocoa Puffs Cereal Bowl, Fruit of the Day, Juice, and Milk.
For lunch we are having Chicken Nuggets or Corndog, Honey Wheat Roll, Green Beans, Ranch Style Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Gravy, Ms. B’s Sassy Sauce, Fruit of the Day, and Milk
More Stories for you
• SAPD releases warrant for D’Nasha R. Walker
The San Angelo Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division has obtained a Warrant of Arrest for D’Nasha R. Wal…
• Jail Log: February 7, 2020
Over the past 24 hours, 23 people were booked into the Tom Green County Jail. Below is a summary of the booking charges…
• Palmer Feed’s “Sack It” program to benefit West Texas Boys Ranch and Sonrisas Therapeutic Riding
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Thanks to Palmer Feed’s “Sack It” program, Christmas presents from 2019 will help two local chari…
• Winner for Concho Christmas Celebration $1,000 shopping spree from JCPenney and Sunset Mall drawn
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Today at Sunset Mall, Concho Christmas Celebration organizers chose a winner from the tens of…
• CV Live 02/06/20: Pam Hammer talks about Habitat for Humanity’s upcoming events
Pam Hammer talks about Habitat for Humanity’s upcoming events: Doctors with a HeartFebruary 10-14, 200Angelo Back &…
• 2020 National Prayer Breakfast
Amanda Lozano talked to Kevin Reynolds from House of Faith about the annual National Prayer Breakfast.