Upper 50s and some 60s for the start of the day with some windy conditions. Warm temperatures and winds continue for the day with highs in the 80s again. Winds 15 to 20 miles per hour with Gust getting up to 30 mile per hour. A Wind Advisory that will be in effect between noon and 6pm Tuesday.
Wednesday cooler temperatures get is in the mid to upper 50s. 30% chance of showers are staying in the evening and overnight hours.
Thanksgiving showers start off the day and are clearing out with highs getting in the mid 60s.
A quick warm up Friday with some light rain chances. Highs for the end of the week get back into the upper 70s. A cold front Saturday brings cooler temperatures of 60s for the weekend.
More Stories for you
• Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call for Tuesday, November 26th
Good Morning Concho Valley! It’s time for the Concho Valley Birthday Roll Call! Local Birthdays celebrated on Tuesday,…
• Peggy Mathias, LPC, Counselor at West Texas Counseling & Guidance
Peggy Mathias with West Texas Counseling and Guidance stops by the KLST Studio to tell us about the upcoming…
• Out-the-Door Forecast for Tuesday, November 26th
Good Morning Concho Valley! KLST Meteorologist Jay Martin has your Out-the-Door Forecast for Tuesday, November 26th….
• Elevated fire risk for the Concho Valley tomorrow afternoon
Elevated Fire Risk Tomorrow Another warm and windy afternoon is expected across the Concho Valley tomorrow. Areas that…
• Prepared holiday meals becoming a popular alternative to cooking
SAN ANGELO, Texas — While people are travelling this holiday season, fewer are actually cooking an entire Thanksgiving…
• National Weather Service reminds holiday travelers to be aware of forecast
SAN ANGELO, TX – According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the days around Thanksgiving tend to…