SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office participated in the Texas Department of Transportation’s Impaired Driving Mobility Campaign, for the 2021 Holiday and 2022 New Year Weekends.
During the campaign, deputies conducted 92 traffic stops. Infractions included:
- 14 enforcement actions for speeding
- 22 enforcement actions for intersection violations
- 63 enforcement actions for other traffic violations.
Deputies also arrested 5 subjects for the following violations:
- 1- Driving While Intoxicated
- 2- outstanding arrest warrants
- 1- Felony Possession of Controlled Substance
- 1 – Felony Possession of Marijuana
- 1- Misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana.