SAN ANGELO, Texas — The Angelo State track and field teams displayed pure dominance on April 11, 2010 at the 38th annual ASU/David Noble Relays as both the Belles and Rams claimed the team titles.
The Belles won 12 events and secured first place with 271 points, which more than doubled second place finisher Texas A&M-Kingsville (108) while the Rams locked up first on the men’s side with 208 points.
Women’s Final Standings:
- Angelo State (271 points)
- Texas A&M-Kingsville (108)
- Tarleton State (95)
Men’s Final Standings:
- Angelo State (208 points)
- Tarleton State (145)
- Texas A&M-Kingsville (99)
The Belles won 12 events en route to their team title behind a strong performance from senior Aisha Adams.
On the other side, the Rams captured 11 events.
FULL RESULTS: https://angelosports.com/news/2010/4/11/45858.aspx
More Stories for you
• Boles leaves Miles, accepts football head coaching job at Cumby
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Miles football head coach Charles Boles is leaving the Bulldogs after two years to become the n…
• Brady AD Shay Easterwood: ‘Faith over fear’
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is forcing high school sports programs around the nation to a…
• Eldorado’s Johnson named next Henrietta head coach
ELDORADO — Eldorado’s Michael Johnson was named Henrietta’s next football head coach on Monday. The Eagles had one of…
• Central football adjusts to COVID-19 hurdles
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is forcing high school athletic programs around the nation to m…
• This Day in Sports: April 5th, 2014
SAN ANGELO, Texas — A walk-off win is arguably one of the most exciting events sports has to offer. Those in a…
• Belles Coach Travis Scott: ‘we were getting ready to take off on a good run’
SAN ANGELO– Angelo State Softball is adjusting to their season coming to an abrupt end due to the COVID-19 outbreak….