LUBBOCK– Angelo State Men’s Basketball beat Lubbock Christian 73-71 on the road on Saturday.
The Rams (10-2, 6-2 LSC) rallied back in the second half to beat the Chaps (8-5, 5-3 LSC) to win their fourth straight.
Jeremy Hayes scored a game-high 21 points. The Senior Guard was 5-of-5 from the three-point line. Camron Reedus and Ronald Bell hit double digits in points as well with 15.
The Rams will stay on the road next week and travel to Canyon to face West Texas A&M on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
More Stories for you
• Central gymnastics sweeps first at Harold Green, Martha Mitchell Invitationals
ODESSA — The Central boys and girls gymnastics teams added another first place finish to their resumes on Saturday in O…
• HIGHLIGHTS: Miles comeback falls just short against Forsan
MILES- The Miles Lady Bulldogs tried to make a late comeback attempt against Forsan, but the Lady Buffs used clutch…
• Lady Hornets hold off late Sterling City surge
MERTZON — The Irion County girls basketball team held off a late comeback effort by Sterling City securing a 49-43…
• HIGHLIGHTS: Lake View wins in big fashion over Llano
SAN ANGELO- The Lake View Chiefs get a big win at home over Llano, 64-44 on Friday night.
• No. 12 Irion County keeps perfect season alive
MERTZON — No. 12 Irion County kept its undefeated record intact defeating Sterling City 51-42, Friday.