ROASTED HATCH CHILE AND SWEET CORN QUESADILLAS
• 3 each Hatch chili peppers, roasted with skin and seeds removed, chopped
• 1½ C sweet corn kernels, roasted in oven at 350 degrees till slightly brown
• ¼ tsp chili powder
• 1⅓ C shredded cheese (Monterey Jack and Cheddar)
• 4 8-inch flour tortillas
• Sour cream and salsa for garnish
1. In a bowl, stir together all ingredients but cheese and tortillas.
2. Spray a skillet with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place a tortilla in the skillet. Top with ⅓ cup shredded cheese. Spread half of chili and corn mixture over the top. Sprinkle with another ⅓ cup shredded cheese. Top with another tortilla.
4. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes per side or until tortilla is light golden brown and cheese is melted.
5. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
6. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.