SAN ANGELO, Tx - Grilled Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Yield-Serves 3- 4
• 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• Cooking spray
• 2 tablespoons hot sauce
• 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
• 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
• 2 1/2 tablespoons buttermilk
• 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
• 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
• 1 small celery stalk, thinly sliced
• 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
Step 1 - Heat pan over medium heat and lightly coat with pan spray. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Cook 3 - 4minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; thinly slice. Combine hot sauce, butter, and red pepper; stir with a whisk. Add chicken to bowl; toss.
Step 2 - Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, and cheese in a bowl, mashing with a fork. Add lettuce and celery to bowl; toss.
Step 3 - Warm tortillas according to package instructions. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas; top with lettuce mixture.