FRENCH GARDEN SALAD W/ BEETS AND GOAT CHEESE
• 4 oz Chevre goat cheese log
• 8 cups mixed baby greens
• 4 small red beets, cooked and cut*
• 2 oz candied pecans
honey balsamic vinaigrette:
• 2 tbsp balsamic
• 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp honey
1. Make vinaigrette by whisking olive oil, balsamic and honey until smooth.
2. In a large bowl toss greens with vinaigrette and mix well.
3. Evenly divide greens between four bowls. Top each bowl with one beet, 1 oz goat cheese and pecans
4. Serve immediately.
(* boil the beets in water until soft, but they can be roasted in the oven as well.)