CLASSIC NO-BAKE COOKIES
Yields: 30-32 cookies
• ½ cup butter, cut into pieces
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• ½ cup milk
• ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• ½ cup creamy peanut butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 cups quick-cooking oats
1. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the butter, sugar, milk, and unsweetened cocoa powder in a saucepan and heat over medium heat,
making sure to stir often until the butter is melted and everything is well combined.
3. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and allow to boil for 60 seconds
4. Remove from the heat, and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until fully combined.
5. Stir in the oats and mix until all of the oats are coated with the mixture and everything is well combined.
6. Drop spoonful’s of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets
7. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.