WETUMPKA, Ala. (WKRG) – Wind Creek will close all of its properties Sunday at 6 a.m. for a 24 hour deep cleaning after a visitor who stayed at Wind Creek Resort in Wetumpka last month tested positive for the novel coronavirus. All properties will reopen Monday at 6 a.m and will follow the “social distancing” practice.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- KLST Afternoon Forecast: Friday, September 18th
- Police search for suspect in recent MLK Park Shooting
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids
- Business Men’s Bible Class
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries