BOLIVAR PENINSULA, Tex. (CNN/KPRC) — Rocks from the Gulf of Mexico were pushed onto Highway 87 in Bolivar Peninsula of Texas blocking the roadway for drivers. It’s another visual example of how strong Hurricane Laura is.
Laura made landfall near Cameron, Louisiana early Thursday morning with winds of more than 150 miles per hour. It’s only 1 of 10 storms to ever make landfall with those kinds of winds.
- CVHP High School Football
- Inside the Game Week 4: Sterling City wins top 5 battle; Wall tops rival Mason; Ballinger, Irion County stay undefeated
- HIGHLIGHTS: Grady cruises past Bronte
- HIGHLIGHTS: Eden falls to Graden City, loses third straight
- HIGHLIGHTS: Irion County handily defeats Grandfalls-Royalty, stays undefeated