SAN ANGELO, Texas (12/19/20) – According to a press release from the City of San Angelo, city offices will be closed Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1 for the Christmas and New Year’s holidays. There will be no trash pickup and the landfill will be closed on Christmas Day. Below is a list of all the scheduled closures and updates by the City of San Angelo.
Garbage collection will be delayed on Christmas Day, Dec. 25. Friday’s routes will be serviced on Saturday.
There will be no interruption of trash service on New Year’s Day.
During Dec. 24-27 there will be no set time for when the daily COVID-19 numbers will be reported. Below is the information that will still be reported during this time period.
– Total cumulative positive cases – New daily positive total – Active cases – Currently hospitalized with COVID-19 – COVID-19 related deaths
Friday’s full report, which includes the seven-day positivity rate, will be reported on Monday, Dec. 28.
City office closures
Among the City operations that will be closed Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1:
– Animal Shelter
– City Hall and the Community Development building
– City Hall Annex
– Fairmount Cemetery’s business offices
– Municipal Court
– Nature Center (open Dec. 26 and Jan. 2)
– Parks and Recreation offices
– San Angelo-Tom Green County Health Department
– Southside and Carl Ray Johnson recreation centers
– Station 618 and Santa Fe Crossing senior centers
Women, Infants and Children (WIC) will be closed Dec. 23-25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1.
City offices will reopen at 8 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 28 and Monday, Jan. 4.
Fort Concho and its visitors center, 630 S. Oakes St., will also be closed Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1. It will otherwise be open for self-guided tours during its normal hours. For more information, visit fortconcho.com.
More Stories for you
• The Health Department has confirmed 3 more COVID-19-related deaths and 84 new cases
The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green…
• Person of Interest apprehended and charged in connection to the murder of Juan Quintana
SAN ANGELO, Texas (12/18/20) – According to a press release from the San Angelo Police Department, Wendy McCluskey was…
• City reports 112 new positive cases of COVID-19 for December 18, 2020
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS — The City of San Angelo has released the daily COVID-19 report for today, December 18, 2020. The f…
• TGC Health Department Confirms two new deaths from causes related to COVID-19
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed the deaths of two additional patients from c…
• Fort Concho to host Deck the Stalls event Saturday, Dec. 19
SAN ANGELO, Texas- Fort Concho will be hosting its inaugural Deck the Stalls event from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday,…
• San Angelo Health Foundation awards 19 local nonprofit organizations
Press release courtesy of San Angelo Health Foundation (12/17/20) SAN ANGELO, Texas – Board Chair Marilyn Aboussie…