SAN ANGELO — The Angelo State Rams Clay Target Team wrapped up its fall season at the Slay Bells Tournament at the San Angelo Claybirds Association Sunday morning.
The club was established in 2015 with eight members on the inaugural team, but in just five years the Rams Clay Target Team is up to 28 members and are starting to make a name for itself. Angelo State finished as national runner-up to Emmanuel College in Division III at the ACUI 2019 Collegiate Clay Target Championships in San Antonio this past March.
45 shooters competed at the Slay Bells Tournament. Here are the final results: http://www.winscoreonline.com/view_results_cb.php?tournament_id=4268.
More Stories for you
• Former Belle headed to California to play Beach Volleyball
SAN ANGELO– Makenzie Griffin graduated from Angelo State University on Saturday with a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and…
• Central hosts first scrimmages of the season
SAN ANGELO– The Central boys soccer team hosted Odessa High and Midland Lee for their first scrimmages this season….
• Lake View falls to Lubbock Cooper, Midland Lee in first scrimmages of season
SAN ANGELO — The Lake View Chiefs boys soccer team met the Lubbock Cooper Pirates and the Midland Lee Rebels on the p…
• HIGHLIGHTS: Wall Lady Hawks get a big win over Wylie
WALL- The Wall Lady Hawks got a big win over 5A opponent, Abilene Wylie on Friday night. Wall’s offense was working…
• HIGHLIGHTS: No. 14 Lady Hornets take down Cornerstone Christian
BLACKWELL– The No. 14 Blackwell Lady Hornets beat Cornerstone Christian 48-20 in the Oak Creek Classic on Friday….
• HIGHLIGHTS: Paint Rock beats Loraine in Oak Creek Classic
BLACKWELL — The Paint Rock girls’ basketball team defeated Loraine 29-17 in the first round of the Oak Creek Classic,…