SAN ANGELO, TX — The City of San Angelo has released the COVID-19 report for Monday, August, 3, 2020. This report includes information about the total number of tests, along with demographic information, for Tom Green County.
- EPA approves Pine-Sol to kill coronavirus on surfaces
- 23 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
- Kindergarten students adapt to online learning, say it can be frustrating but understand
- Bars to stay closed as other businesses’ openings expanded under new Texas guidelines
- Barr calls coronavirus lockdowns ‘greatest intrusion’ on civil liberties since slavery
- COVID-19 update from the City of San Angelo and the Health Department
- Dems to probe claim of ‘mass hysterectomies’ on immigrants at Georgia ICE center