SAN ANGELO, TX — The City of San Angelo has released the COVID-19 report for Monday, August, 3, 2020. This report includes information about the total number of tests, along with demographic information, for Tom Green County.
- Clinical trial testing Ivermectin, two other drugs against COVID open for signups
- North Carolina hospital system fires over 175 employees for not getting COVID vaccine
- Pfizer to submit COVID-19 vaccine data in children in matter of ‘days,’ CEO says
- 111 positive cases of COVID-19 reported from September 25 to September 27, 2021
- 3 new COVID-19 deaths confirmed by TGC Health Department: September 27, 2021
- SAISD reports 36 positive cases of COVID-19 for the week ending September 24
- ‘Boosters are important’: Biden gets third COVID-19 shot