SAN ANGELO, Texas — The 30th death related to COVID-19 has been confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department, according to a statement issued by the City of San Angelo shortly before 1:30 p.m, Thursday, August 6, 2020.
According to the statement the patient was a woman in her 70s from Tom Green County. No other information was included in the release.
In total, 20 patients from Tom Green County, and 10 patients from other counties have died from complications related to Coronavirus.
More Stories for you
• NBC Universal matching all donations to PAWS August 10th-16th
SAN ANGELO, Texas – It is August and that means it is time to Clear the Shelter. Each August, NBC Universal partners…
• Are you counted? U.S. Census deadline moved up
SAN ANGELO, Texas — If you haven’t done so already, you have a little less than two months to complete the 2020 U.S….
• SAPD: Two females arrested, male suspect not yet located after burglary attempt on East Harris
SAN ANGELO, Texas – San Angelo Police say that around 11:50 p.m. on August 5, 2020, officers were dispatched to a home…
• Clear the Shelters: Thursday, August 6, 2020
SAN ANGELO, TX — Check out some of the wonderful pets available for adoption at Concho Valley Paws during this week’s C…
• Clear the Shelters 2020: Pet transport program
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The San Angelo Animal Shelter is at-capacity. In order to maintain their no-kill initiative,…