SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 2:15 P.M. August 7, 2020, there are 44 new cases of COVID-19 to report in Tom Green County. There are 32 PCR cases and 12 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 2,604
Currently hospitalized: 46
The Tom Green County Health Department has also confirmed the 31st death from causes related to COVID-19, according to a statement released by the City of San Angelo earlier in the day.
|Gender||Age Range||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
|Female||10s||Unknown||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
More Stories for you
• SAISD parents must choose by Friday: send kids to school or keep them at home
SAN ANGELO, Texas — San Angelo school students start classes in less than two weeks and today was the deadline for…
• One suspect in custody, SAPD continues search for two additional suspects in armed robbery case
SAN ANGELO, Texas – On August 4, 2020, San Angelo Police were dispatched to the 400 block of East 19th Street for the…
• Destination Texas: Ballinger
Ballinger. This small but scenic city has a lot to see, do, and explore. There are dozens of boutiques and businesses…
• Tom Green County Health Department confirms 31st death from Coronavirus
San Angelo, TX — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed another death from causes related to COVID-19, a…
• Tax free weekend being honored in Texas August 7-9 despite pandemic
According to the Texas Comptroller’s Office, the sales tax revenue for July 2020 totaled nearly 3 billion dollars. The…