SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:35P.M. October 7, 2020, there are 31 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. Of those cases, 11 are PCR cases and 20 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,932
Currently hospitalized: 11
|Gender||Age||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• Gov. Abbott releases new checklist for bars and similar establishments to operate with in-person service
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Effective October 14, 2020, the County Judge of each county may choose to opt in with the Texas…
• Murder at Fort Concho event set for October 24
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Fort Concho’s annual “Murder at Fort Concho” – an event based on the board game Clue – will take…
• Our Water: People Plant Connection rainwater capture and gardening seminar
SAN ANGELO, Texas – People Plant Connection of San Angelo teaches and encourages people about gardening and water…
• San Angelo Health Department confirms another COVID-19-related death
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The City of San Angelo announced another death related to COVID-19 on October 7, 2020. The person…
• Eden VFW and FCCLA turn town blue for National Night Out
EDEN, Texas – National Night Out aims to help bring communities and those that serve them closer together. To honor…