Temperatures continue to climb over the next few days. Enjoy a few days of temperatures above average for this time of the year. Tuesday will likely be our hottest day of the week.
Dry and mostly sunny conditions will continue until midweek when a Pacific low will be moving in from the west increasing our precipitation chances. A cold front will be moving through the Concho Valley by the end of the week and this will knock our temperatures right back into the 50s. Keep that coat close by because you will need it by the end of the work week.
Here is the Weather Trivia question and answer:
Like and Follow:
More Stories for you
• K & J On the Job – Halfmann’s Cake Cottage
Kristen meets with Halfmann’s Cake Cottage Owner, Earl Mulley, and learns how to make some delicious cookies on today’s…
• Coffee Talk with Jordan Minjarez, San Angelo’s Recreation Coordinator
Jordan Minjarez, San Angelo’s Recreation Coordinator joined Kristen on today’s Coffee Talk to tell us about the…
• Birthday Roll Call for Monday, November 18, 2019
It’s time now for the Birthday Roll Call! Birthdays for today, Monday, November 18th include: MON. NOV. 18TH Nell…
• Bus Stop Forecast and Breakfast and Lunch Menus for San Angelo ISD for Monday, November 18th.
KLST Meteorologist Jay Martin has today’s Bus Stop Forecast. Drop off temperatures will be on the cool side with…
• SAISD responds to viral video of bullying incident
SAN ANGELO, TX – In an email sent out by the San Angelo Independent School District, the administration confirmed that…