SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:30 P.M., October 10, 2020, there are 25 new positive cases of COVID-19 to report today: 7 PCR cases and 18 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 4,026
Active cases: 271
Currently hospitalized: 15
|Female||66||Hispanic||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
For any additional graphics and information regarding COVID-19 statistics in and around Tom Green County, please visit the City of San Angelo webpage as they work in coordination with the Tom Green County Health Department.
More Stories for you
• San Angelo Hispanic Heritage virtual Dia De Los Muertos event
Courtesy of: San Angelo Hispanic Heritage Museum and Cultural Center San Angelo, Texas- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos …
• 33 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• Mayor and County judge support bar reopenings
SAN ANGELO, TX — San Angelo Mayor Brenda Gunter and Tom Green County Judge Steve Floyd released a joint statement s…
• Angelo Catholic School to host Oktoberfiesta
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Angelo Catholic School is having their annual fundraiser, Oktoberfiesta on Sunday, Oct, 25th, 2020…
• Family Shelter: Domestic and family violence still an ongoing problem in the community
SAN ANGELO, Texas – October was officially designated as Domestic Violence Awareness Month in the 1980s. The issue…
• Concho Valley Electric Cooperative presents Trucks & Treats
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Concho Valley Electric Cooperative invites you out to “Trucks & Treats” Saturday, October 31st from…