SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
The San Angelo Health Department has confirmed two additional COVID-19-related deaths in Tom Green County:
• Male, 70s, Sterling County
• Male, 80s, Brown County
This brings the total COVID-19-related death count in Tom Green County to 82: 54 from Tom Green County and 28 from other counties. We do not have any further information about the patients at this time.
As of October 18, 2020, there are 18 new positive cases of COVID-19 to report today: 15 PCR cases and 3 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 4,290
Active cases: 311
Currently hospitalized: 36
|Gender||Age||Race/ethnicity||County of Residence||Type of Test|
For all other COVID-19 statistics and graphics, please refer to the City of San Angelo website as they work in coordination with the Tom Green County Health Department for updates across the county.
More Stories for you
• The City of San Angelo has lifted the boil water notice
SAN ANGELO, Texas – On October 16, 2020, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality required the City of San Angelo…
• The Devoted Onez hold their 5th annual car show and live music event
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Devoted Onez Car Club are putting on their fifth annual car show and live music event on S…
• The Tom Green County Health Department confirms 41 new COVID-19 cases
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• The City of San Angelo confirms all 4 water main breaks have been fixed – Boil water notice still in effect
UPDATE 10/17/20 (9 A.M.): All four water main breaks have been repaired. Crews are flushing hydrants in the affected…
• Pecan Creek Farm and Ranch provides activities, entertainment, agriculture education through fully immersive experience
“We decided to start Pecan Creek Farm and Ranch back in 2017,” Crystal Braden, owner of Pecan Creek Farm and Ranch s…