SAN ANGELO, TX — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed 26 new cases of COVID-19 and one additional death from causes related to COVID-19, according to two statements released this afternoon, Thursday, September 24, 2020.
According to one statement, the patient was a man in his 80s from Tom Green County. No additional information about the patient was included in the release.
So far, there have been 72 deaths from causes related do COVID-19 in Tom Green County. 51 of the patients were from Tom Green County, and 21 were from other counties.
The new positive cases were made up of 9 PCR cases and 17 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,641
Active cases: 177
Currently hospitalized: 17
|Gender||Age||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
|Female||56||White||Out of state||PCR|
More Stories for you
• Hunger Action Month: How to help those battling food insecurity
SAN ANGELO, Texas — September is “Hunger Action Month,” as one in nine Americans struggle with hunger. “We wanted to…
• Investigators urge businesses to notify police when seniors attempt to purchase multiple prepaid gift card
SAN ANGELO, Texas – We know that scammers consistently target citizens through email, text messages, phone calls,…
• Big Spring, Texas Mayor proclaims September 25 as “Disabled American Veterans Day”
BIG SPRING, Texas – The following information was sent by the Disabled American Veterans organization. Big Spring…
• City of San Angelo announces cancellation of Christmas at Old Fort Concho 2020
SAN ANGELO, Texas – On September 24, 2020 the City of San Angelo announced that Fort Concho has cancelled the 2020…
• Deadline to register to vote for November 2020 election is October 5, 2020.
TOM GREEN COUNTY, Texas – On September 24, 2020, the Tom Green County elections office released the following updates…