SAN ANGELO, Texas – A San Angelo man wanted for murder has been arrested by the Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office.
Robert Arambula Jr., 47, was wanted in connection to a fatal stabbing that happened on Sunday, January 26, 2020 just before 1 a.m.
Police say the stabbing happened during an altercation at the Stripes located at 1322 South Bryant Boulevard. The victim is 26-year-old Rhyheme Talton.
View the original story here.
View his profile on the jail roster, here.
More Stories for you
• Thousands of visitors bring more business, traffic to San Angelo during rodeo season
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Work continued Tuesday inside the Foster Communications Coliseum on the lighting and sound systems…
• Suspect wanted for murder arrested by Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office
SAN ANGELO, Texas – A San Angelo man wanted for murder has been arrested by the Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office….
• 2020 Texas Agrilife Extension landowner and producer symposium
SAN ANGELO, TX – The Texas Agrilife Extension office held their 2020 producer and land owner symposium in Eden. The…
• CVHP News: January 28, 2020
Join Senora Scott every weekday morning for CVHP News. This will be a webcast letting you know what we’re working on …
• Groundbreaking for new West Texas Rehab Center Hospice of San Angelo
SAN ANGELO, TX – West Texas Rehab held a groundbreaking ceremony celebrating the new home of West Texas Rehabilitation…