This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- KLST Afternoon Forecast: Thursday, July 9th
- Lubbock man wanted for double murder arrested in San Angelo
- Cowboy Way Jubilee canceled
- City of San Angelo cancels Bring the Heat Baseball Tournament, releases statement
- Earthy Thursday: July 9th, 2020