AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, expected to recover
- Sister Norma, a South Texas icon, named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives