PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- 6 Confederate memorials could be removed from the Texas Capitol if state bill passes
- All U.S. adults are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- A home away from home: comfort is now available for veteran’s families
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- KSAN Storm Team Forecast – Monday, April 19, 2021