(WIAT) — It has been 33 years since Halley’s Comet made its way to the Earth’s atmosphere. And it’ll be even longer until it returns. But there is a bright side. A very bright side.
The Orionids meteor shower will be visible in the sky Monday night until early Tuesday morning.
If you’d rather watch online, Stonehenge’s year-round camera is offering a view of the Orionids in a live stream from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
Halley’s Comet will make its next appearance in 2061.
- KSAN Storm Team forecast – Thursday, July 9, 2020
- US government set to execute first federal inmates in 15 years
- Man hospitalized 99 days with COVID-19 wakes from coma to learn wife died of virus
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- Recovery effort underway for ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera, presumed dead after disappearing at California lake