Walmart is hosting a nationwide free wellness clinic in stores Saturday April 27, 2019 from 10am-2pm. This includes all Walmart supercenter locations in the Concho Valley.
Since the first Walmart Wellness event in 2014, Walmart has given families peace of mind knowing they are taking care of themselves and their loved ones through free health screenings and consultations with their neighborhood pharmacist.
Services and information offered include:
- Free total cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose, and BMI screenings.
- Free consultations with pharmacists to help answer important health questions.
- Free vision screenings in select locations.
- Low-cost immunizations administered by health professionals (most insurance plans accepted)
- Nutrition information
- Opioid awareness materials
Walmart hosts quarterly wellness events in its stores across the country as part of the retailer’s overall commitment to making quality healthcare more affordable and accessible. Since 2014 Walmart has conducted more than 3 million free screenings during the wellness events.