SAN ANGELO, Texas — The City of San Angelo announced on Tuesday that multiple city operations will be closed on Good Friday.
According to a statement issued by the City of San Angelo, most city offices will be closed on Friday, April 15th in observance of Good Friday.
Here is a list of City services with modified schedules for Good Friday:
The City will issue the weekly COVID-19 report on Thursday, April 14th.
Fort Concho’s Visitor’s Center will be open from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Good Friday and the fort will be open from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m on Easter Sunday. Self-guided tours will be available all weekend.
The San Angelo Nature Center will host its Easter Eggstravaganza on Saturday, April 16th at 2:00 p.m.
There will be no interruption in trash pickup or landfill operations on Good Friday.
The Women, Infants and Children (WIC) offices will be closed on Thursday, April 14th, and Friday, April 15th.
City Office Closures
- Animal Services & Animal Shelter
- City Hall and the Community Development Building
- City Hall Annex
- Fairmont Cemetary’s business offices
- Municipal Airport
- Parks and Recreation offices
- San Angelo – Tom Green County Health Department
- Southside and Carl Ray Johnson recreation centers
- Station 618 amd Santa Fe Crossing senior centers