For tonight, scattered to widespread showers will spread eastward and will continue into the overnight hours. Rainfall totals are expected to be around 0.5-1.0” for most of the Concho Valley with lower rainfall amounts in our southeastern counties. Overnight lows will be 32-34 degrees.
For tomorrow, northern counties will have the potential for light snow with a wintry mix possible north of Schleicher County. Gradual clearing will take place in the afternoon with some spots seeing a few peaks of sunshine. Temperatures will top out at 45-47 degrees and winds will be out of the northeast at 5-15 mph.
For more information on the potential for winter weather through Tuesday morning visit the article below.
Like and Follow on Social Media
More Stories for you
• CVHP News: December 10, 2019. Berkeley Puckitt from SAPAC is in studio to talk upcoming performances
Join Senora Scott every weekday morning for CVHP News. This will be a webcast letting you know what we’re working on …
• Birthday Roll call for December the 10th
It’s time now for the Birthday roll call. Tossing over a big happy birthday to our local birthdays today. TUESDAY…
• Bus stop forecast and SAISD Lunch menu for Tuesday, December the 10th
A rainy and cold start at the bus stops this morning. Temperatures are in the mid 30s. The showers stick around for the…
• Goodfellow AFB confirms investigation of theft by airman
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Goodfellow Air Force Base issued a statement about a case of a tip jar taken off a counter at a…
• Young men return money they stole from “Stango’s Coffee Shop”
SAN ANGELO, Texas — A downtown coffee shop owner hopes several young men caught taking money from his business have…
• Late night fire damages San Angelo home
SAN ANGELO, Texas — A fire late Sunday night has left one home in unlivable conditions and the business next-door…