SAN ANGELO, Texas — The Tom Green County Health Department confirmed 65 new cases of COVID-19 over the last seven days. New positive cases are released as part of a weekly report issued by the City of San Angelo. The latest report was released this afternoon, May 13, 2022.
As of last Thursday’s report, there is one active hospitalization for the COVID-19 infection in Tom Green County. There are two active hospitalizations according to Friday’s report.
The positivity rate for the week of April 30th through May 6th sits at 5.4%. For the week of May 7th through May 13th, the positivity rate is 16.2%, which is an increase.
The full report is below:
Total cases over last seven days: 65
- Saturday: 11 cases/0 hospitalizations
- Sunday: 3 cases/0 hospitalizations
- Monday: 8 cases/0 hospitalizations
- Tuesday: 11 cases/0 hospitalizations
- Wednesday: 15 cases/0 hospitalizations
- Thursday: 6 cases/1 hospitalization
- Friday: 11 cases/2 hospitalizations