SAN ANGELO, Texas — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed the deaths of an additional four patients from causes related to infection with coronavirus, according to a statement issued by the City of San Angelo this afternoon, Monday, August 23, 2021.
According to the statement the patients were an unvaccinated man in his 70s, an unvaccinated woman in her 80s, a fully vaccinated man in his 602s, and a fully vaccinated woman in her 70s. All of the patients were residents of Tom Green County. No other information about the patients is currently available.
So far, 347 patients have died in Tom Green County from causes related to coronavirus infection. Of those patients, 224 were residents of Tom Green County; 123 were residents of other counties.
The full report, courtesy the City of San Angelo, is included below.
The Health Department has confirmed four additional COVID-19-related deaths in Tom Green County:
– Male, 70s, Tom Green County: unvaccinated
– Female, 80s, Tom Green County: unvaccinated
– Male, 60s, Tom Green County: fully vaccinated
– Female, 70s, Tom Green County: fully vaccinated
This brings the total COVID-19-related death count in Tom Green County to 347: 224 from Tom Green County and 123 from other counties. We do not have any further information about the patients at this time.
El Departamento de Salud ha confirmado cuatro muertes adicionales relacionadas con COVID-19 en el condado de Tom Green:
– Hombre, 70s, condado de Tom Green: no vacunado
– Mujer, 80s, condado de Tom Green: no vacunado
– Hombre, 60s, condado de Tom Green: completamente vacunado
– Mujer, 70s, condado de Tom Green: completamente vacunada
Need help finding a vaccine?
The City of San Angelo advises the public to text your zip code to GETVAX (438829) for a list of locations. *If you have a preferred vaccine type, then please call the location ahead of time to confirm its availability.