Beginning today, Dollar General is proud to provide all medical personnel, first responders and activated National Guardsmen with a 10 percent discount on qualifying purchases.
Individuals can present their employment badge or ID at more than 16,300 stores to receive the discount.
At Dollar General, we are deeply appreciative for the ongoing and brave work that our medical professionals, first responder communities and National Guard activated continue to perform during these unprecedented times, to demonstrate our heartfelt gratitude for these individuals’ tireless service to their communities, we are proud to help support them with this discount. On behalf of the entire Dollar General family, we would like to thank all of the physicians, nurses, pharmacists, paramedics, police officers, fire fighters, Guardsmen and other health care and front-line professionals working to support and care for our neighbors and communitiesTodd Vasos-Dollar General’s CEO
Dollar General will offer the discount through April 30, 2020, and plans to evaluate the possible extension of the offer in the coming weeks, based on the evolution and status of the COVID-19 pandemic.
All Dollar General stores are also dedicating the first hour each morning to senior customers with the goal to provide at-risk neighbors the opportunity to shop for essential items in a less crowded environment. Stores are also closing one hour early to clean and re-stock shelves, as well as for employees’ safety and wellbeing.
- KLST Afternoon Forecast: Friday, June 5th
- Gov. Abbott highlights hurricane preps as Cristobal approaches at 1 p.m.
- Alabama city removes Confederate statue without notice
- What’s new at ASU? Take a virtual tour of the Stephens Chapel, learn more about the Mayer Museum
- Newsfeed Now: A bat-wielding grandma; Oklahoma news crew becomes heroes
More Stories for you
• San Angelo enacts 100 person limit on grocery stores
San Angelo, Texas- Sunday The Tom Green County Public Health Authority passed a new order limiting the number of people…
• 2 new cases of COVID-19 in the city of San Angelo
SAN ANGELO, Texas – As of March 29, 2020 at 2 P.M. the city of San Angelo has confirmed 2 more positive cases of…
• Tropical Smoothie to donate 100,000 smoothies nationwide to local healthcare workers and first responders
SAN ANGELO, TX – Tropical Smoothie Cafe®, a national fast-casual concept known for its better-for-you smoothies and …
• The City of San Angelo prohibits camping at the lake and reservoir to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
SAN ANGELO, Texas – On Friday, March 27, San Angelo confirmed its first “community spread” case of COIVD-19. The term …
• Man arrested for using his car as a weapon
San Angelo, Texas- Manuel Alvarez, 39, was arrested for repeatedly crashing his car into another occupied car at a…
• Goodfellow AFB to increase limitations on base access
Beginning Friday, March 27 at 8 PM Goodfellow Air Force Base will increase to Tier 2 base access. Under Tier 2 base…