San Angelo, TX- Friday’s COVID-19 test results from San Angelo returned seven new positive cases. The cases are as follows:
- Young male, Hispanic, TGC, community spread
- Male in his 20s, white, TGC, pending
- Male in his 40s, Hispanic, TGC, travel, tested in Dallas County
- Female in her 40s, Hispanic, TGC, exposure to known case
- Female in her 30s, Hispanic, TGC, travel
- Female in her 40s, Hispanic, TGC, community spread
- Male in his 30s, Hispanic, Schleicher County, community spread
This brings the total positive cases to 137. Currently, 19 of those are active cases.
There were also eight patients released this week.
The City of San Angelo has provided the following weekly report.