(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- KSAN Storm Team forecast – Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- ADHD awareness month, Part 1: Early signs and diagnosis
- Man buys car for stranger after learning of ‘distraught’ mother’s plight
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX to provide free Starlink internet for families in Texas school district