SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Nashville meteorologist ‘almost brought to tears’ from response to hearing aids post
- Birthday Celebrations: April 14, 2021
- Riot declared, 1 arrested after fire at police office in Portland, Oregon
- ‘It is crazy’: Simone Biles excited as Olympics finally hit 100-day mark
- HIGHLIGHTS: No. 12 Angelo State defeats No. 1 Dallas Baptist for LSC Championship