SAN ANGELO, Texas – The San Angelo Hispanic Heritage Museum & Cultural Center is presenting a Youth Art Exhibition beginning on Thursday, October 29 to Saturday, October 31, 2020.
The theme is “Dia de los Muertos” or, Day of the Dead.
The art pieces were created by Lincoln Middle School students ranging from 7th to 8th grades and students in the Central Freshman Campus and Lakeview Art I classes.
Visitors can view the art at the SAMFA Coop Gallery located at 427 S. Oakes Street on the following days and times:
- Thursday, October 29th- 5 pm to 8 pm
- Friday, October 30th- 5 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, October 31st- 10 am to 4 pm
More Stories for you
• Texas Country artist Pat Green cancels Christoval show after COVID-19 diagnosis
SAN ANGELO, Texas – Country artist and Texas native, Pat Green, took to his Facebook page today to announce that he has…
• Former San Angelo Meat Packing Plant Manager Pleads Guilty to Misleading Federal Regulators
The following information is courtesy of the Department of Justice: A former manager of a San Angelo meat packing…
• 59 cases of COVID-19 confirmed by Tom Green County Health Department on Thursday, October 29, 2020
SAN ANGELO, Texas – On October 28, 2020, there were 59 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. Of those…
• Our Water: upcoming watering restriction changes
SAN ANGELO, Texas – According to city staff, as of October 1 the city is at 64 months of water supply, meaning San…
• 82 cases of COVID-19 confirmed by Tom Green County Health Department on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The City of San Angelo has released updated reporting of new COVID-19 cases confirmed on Wednesday,…