(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at California grocery store arrested on felony charge
- BREAKING: 10 dead in Juarez as coronavirus outbreak worse than previously reported
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief