SAN ANGELO, Texas – Most City operations will be closed Dec. 31 for the New Year’s holiday.
See more information on the holiday schedule below.
- There will be no interruption of trash service over the New Year’s holiday, but the landfill will be closed New Year’s Day.
- There will not be any COVID-19 reports Dec. 31. The weekly reports will be reported on the following Monday.
City office closures
- Among the City operations that will be closed Dec. 31:
- the water billing offices,
- Station 618 and Santa Fe Crossing senior centers
- the Parks and Recreation offices
- Southside and Carl Ray Johnson recreation centers
- The McNease Convention Center
- The San Angelo-Tom Green County Health Department
- Fairmount Cemetery’s business offices
- Municipal Court
- The San Angelo Animal Shelter.
- City offices will reopen at 8 a.m. Monday, Jan. 3.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) will be closed Dec. 30 and Jan. 1. WIC will be open the second Saturday of the month, Jan. 8, due to the New Year holiday.
San Angelo Nature Center
- The Nature Center will be closed Dec. 31-Jan. 1.
- Fort Concho and its visitors center, 630 S. Oakes St., will be closed Dec. 31-Jan. 1.
Special holiday hours for self-guided tours:
- Dec. 31-Jan. 1: Closed
- Jan. 2: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit fortconcho.com.
Courtesy: City of San Angelo