SAN ANGELO, Texas – According to the City of San Angelo, due to quarantining protocols and procedures with the local Animal Shelter, operations at the shelter will temporarily change beginning Monday, January 11.
Changes to operations are as follows:
- The shelter will no longer be taking in cats during this time (except sick, injured, neonatal)
- Only accepting dogs from 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Field services are only responding to emergency calls which include:
- Bite investigations
- Cruelty investigations
- Aggressive dog at large
- Estray livestock
The City of San Angelo will notify the public once the shelter operations return to normal.
More Stories for you
• San Angelo Police officer arrested by DPS, charged with DWI after being stopped for a traffic violation
SAN ANGELO, Texas – According to a press release from San Angelo Police Department, just after 1:15 a.m. on Sunday,…
• City reports 140 new positive cases of COVID-19 for January 8, 2021
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS — The City of San Angelo has released the daily COVID-19 report for today, January 8, 2021. The f…
• TGC Health Department Confirms two new deaths from causes related to COVID-19
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed the death of two additional patients from c…
• Former Midland mayoral candidate identified as woman bragging about breaking into Pelosi’s office
(NEXSTAR) – A former candidate for mayor of Midland, Texas has been identified as the woman seen on viral video…
• August Pfluger weighs in on unrest at U.S. Capitol, new oil and gas legislation, and how Texans can make their voices heard
District 11 Congressman August Pfluger spoke with Senora Scott about a variety of topics on January 8, 2021. Read…
• In-person water utility payments at City Hall Annex temporarily closed
SAN ANGELO, Texas – In a release from the City of San Angelo, due to quarantining protocols and procedures with our…