SAN ANGELO, TEXAS — The San Angelo Police Department is investigating a drive-by shooting that occurred on the 700 block of San Jacinto Street just before 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 21, 2019.
One victim of the shooting, an 8-year-old girl, was taken to a nearby hospital for non life-threatening injuries.
The Criminal Investigations Division is seeking information on the suspect or suspects. According to a press release from the San Angelo Police Department, ” If you have any information or home surveillance video from the surrounding area, please contact the San Angelo Police Department at (325) 657-4315. To remain anonymous, tip online at http://bit.ly/SAPDTips247 or by text: text TIP SAPD to 888777 and follow the prompts. “
- City reports 131 new positive cases of COVID-19 for November 26, 2020November 26, 2020 Total positive cases: 8,873 Active cases: 1,995 Currently hospitalized: 102 There are 131 new positive cases of […]
- TGC Health Department confirms 4 new COVID-19 deathsSAN ANGELO, TX — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed the deaths of four additional patients from causes […]
- Dos and Don’ts with dogs on ThanksgivingDogs are part of the family but they can’t eat like humans. According to the American Kennel Club, dogs can […]
- City reports 128 new positive cases of COVID-19 for November 25, 2020November 25, 2020 Total positive cases: 8,742 Currently hospitalized: 102 There are 128 new positive cases of COVID-19 to report today: 29 […]
- Need something to do on Thanksgiving? Here are some safe, fun, family-friendly activitiesThanksgiving. A time to get together and celebrate all that we have…but this year it may not take place all […]