SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:00 P.M. September 27, 2020, there are 12 new cases of COVID-19 reported by Tom Green County. Of those cases, 5 are PCR cases and 2 are antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 3,674
Active cases: 193
Currently hospitalized: 15
|Male||15||Hispanic||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
Please refer to the information and graphics provided by the City of San Angelo in coordination with the Health Department for all other COVID-19 statistics. We will bring you updated information here when we receive it.
More Stories for you
• 12 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San…
• Voter registration certificates explained
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The deadline to register to vote for the November presidential election is approaching. “Wherever…
• Angelo State grad student earns prestigious humanitarian award
SAN ANGELO, Texas – An Angelo State grad student has been selected to receive the 2020 Nelson Mandela Freedom…
• Honoring Hispanic leaders at SAISD: Zachary Ramirez, Principal at Lake View High School
For Hispanic Heritage, SAISD is honoring Hispanic leaders within the school district. Below, Zachary Ramirez shares his…
• Honoring Hispanic leaders at SAISD: Rene Gonzalez, music teacher at Fort Concho Elementary
For Hispanic Heritage, SAISD is honoring Hispanic leaders within the school district. Below, Rene Gonzalez shares his…
• Lake View High School’s Spanish Club serves the community, other schools, encourages students to get involved and embrace a second language
“Well Spanish club has been at Lake View for years. It’s ranged from maybe five members to 13 members and we dec…