SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:39 P.M. August 6, 2020, there are 47 new cases of COVID-19 to report in Tom Green County. There are 29 PCR cases and 18 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 2,560
Active monitoring: 806
Currently hospitalized: 51
The Tom Green County Health Department has also confirmed the 30th death from causes related to COVID-19, according to a statement released by the City of San Angelo earlier in the day.
|Gender||Age Range||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
|Male||10s||Hispanic||Tom Green County (TGC)||PCR|
More Stories for you
• NBC Universal matching all donations to PAWS August 10th-16th
SAN ANGELO, Texas – It is August and that means it is time to Clear the Shelter. Each August, NBC Universal partners…
• Are you counted? U.S. Census deadline moved up
SAN ANGELO, Texas — If you haven’t done so already, you have a little less than two months to complete the 2020 U.S….
• SAPD: Two females arrested, male suspect not yet located after burglary attempt on East Harris
SAN ANGELO, Texas – San Angelo Police say that around 11:50 p.m. on August 5, 2020, officers were dispatched to a home…
• COVID-19 death toll reaches 30 in Tom Green County
SAN ANGELO, TX — The 30th death related to COVID-19 has been confirmed by the Tom Green County Health Department, a…
• Clear the Shelters: Thursday, August 6, 2020
SAN ANGELO, TX — Check out some of the wonderful pets available for adoption at Concho Valley Paws during this week’s C…
• Clear the Shelters 2020: Pet transport program
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The San Angelo Animal Shelter is at-capacity. In order to maintain their no-kill initiative,…