SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:20 P.M. August 14, 2020, there are 35 new cases of COVID-19 reported by the Health Department. This includes 20 PCR case and 15 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 2,844
Currently hospitalized: 44
|Gender||Age Range||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• Outdoor events to continue at Cooper’s Bar-B-Q in Christoval
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Late Friday afternoon, Tom Green County officials announced that outdoor activities (including…
• City of San Angelo COVID-19 report: Friday, August 14, 2020
SAN ANGELO, TX — The City of San Angelo has released the COVID-19 report for Friday, August 14, 2020. According to a s…
• San Angelo Convention and Visitors Bureau takes home two state awards
*The following is a press release from the San Angelo Convention and Visitors Bureau. The San Angelo Convention &…
• TGC Health Department confirms 42nd COVID-19 death
SAN ANGELO, TX — The Tom Green County Health Department has confirmed the death of another patient from causes r…
• San Angelo ISD Refinances Bonds resulting in over $7 Million in Savings
SAN ANGELO, Texas – San Angelo ISD recently refinanced a portion of its current bonded indebtedness resulting in an…