SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Health Department is continuing to provide updated information regarding COVID-19 tests in San Angelo and Tom Green County.
As of 1:20 P.M. August 12, 2020, there are 35 new cases of COVID-19 reported by the Health Department. This includes 25 PCR case and 10 antigen cases.
Total positive cases: 2,775
Currently hospitalized: 54
|Gender||Age Range||Race/Ethnicity||County of Residence||Test Type|
More Stories for you
• H-E-B Back to School Specials and Introducing Tasha Gallegos as Top Store Leader of H-E-B #1
Tasha Gallegos, H-E-B #1’s newest Top Store Leader talks with Kristen about Back-to-School specials H-E-B will be…
• Different types of COVID-19 tests explained
SAN ANGELO, Texas — Health officials say even with the numbers of people being tested in San Angelo for Coronavirus,…
• Congressman Mike Conaway weighs in on National Security issues at West Texas Moving Forward Conference
SAN ANGELO, Texas – The West Texas Moving Forward Conference was held in place of the 2020 West Texas Legislative…
• Our Water: zebra mussels present in O.H. Ivie reservoir
SAN ANGELO, Texas – For many years people have heard about the spread of zebra mussels, and the impacts its had. Now,…
• 40th COVID-19 death confirmed by TGC Health Department
SAN ANGELO, TX — The 40th death from complications related to COVID-19 has been confirmed by the Tom Green County H…